~ Love conquers all, but if love doesn't do it, try hard work ~

This has been an awesome weekend. I love spending time with my best friend and husband Josh. We went on a jog together, did yoga, relaxed, and had a BBQ together. One of my favorite things to do is work on projects with Josh. So this weekend we also went to the DI and bought a second bike and fixed it up.
Josh is riding the bike I got for a high school graduation present.I am riding the bike we bought from the DI. We wanted a bike with a basket carrier on the back and we found this bike, but it's a little too girly for josh, so I ride it. We bought a basket there as well and now scooter can ride with us.This is the sweet Joplin Elementary bell choir shirt I'm sporting. Yes I still have it and still wear it :)


No comments:

Post a Comment