“A laugh is a smile that bursts.” Mary H. Waldrip


Friday after work, Josh and I got to hang out with Ben and Vanessa! They came to Pocatello to pick up Vanessa's bike so we were lucky to hang out with them for a while. We all went to "The Roadhouse" (as Ben calls it), and Vanessa and I, ordered the ribs (she obviously has good taste ;)

Afterwards, we all went bowling. Somehow I had lots of energy and kept freaking out (kicking and jumping around) everytime I didn't get a strike (which was everytime) just to get some looks.


Josh on the other hand, played a really good game. This is the first (and only ;) time that josh beat my score. Ben on the other hand, decided that beating Vanessa'a score wasn't enough and proceeded to beat Vanessa up... Just kidding. In this picture Ben didn't actually kick Vanessa in the head, he is cheering her on, on the sidelines.
Our Second game we decided to shake things up a bit... instead our partners would have to tell us how to bowl in this game. This included: stomach sliding, between the legs backwards, etc.I'm really bummed I didn't get it on video, but the main desk was right behind us, and three times while we were bowling we would hear a noise behind us and look back and all we would see was a swinging door. Then we would look forward and we would see the worker Totally booking it down the side of our lane back where the pins were. Every time he did this it made me laugh really hard! Ben would say "that man take his job seriously".



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting pictures, April! It was really great to meet you and Josh. You were wonderful to pick up my bike for me!

    ReplyDelete