The hard working slacker / Easter 2017

I may be terrible at journaling/blogging, but I am actually quite busy living.  This semester in school has been my hardest semester yet and I am still working full-time and trying to have time for everything else. I have been feeling sick for a while now though (probably from all the stress and lack of rest), but the good news is, is that I have lost some weight. I have also lost a lot of color lately, my Native American name would probably be pale moon face right now.

Everyone asks me what is keeping me so busy in school and it's a good question because plans change.  Lately I have taken a few tests at ISU that are supposed to help give me more direction.  For someone who was as shy as I was in school, I am shocked to see that I scored extremely high in leadership (I was also voted most athletic back in elementary and I am not athletic at all now haha).  So, right now I am majoring in psychology and double minoring in workplace leadership and training and human resource development. Now if you ask me what I am going to do with all that school, the answer is still up in the air.  Sometimes the answers don't all come at once, but I feel good about what I am doing now.  I should graduate next spring and the only plan I have is to move far away and try something new. 

Audrey is in soccer! She isn't the best player out there but she doesn't let it get her down.  She doesn't give up trying and I love that!  Audrey is super fun and loving and amazing! I put some video clips of her together, with some clips from Easter to one of my latest favorite songs, Hero by Family of the Year. Unfortunately since I was feeling pretty sick, I don't have much to say about what happened so you'll have to just watch it.







No comments:

Post a Comment