Journaling

I have a little calendar reminder that goes off on Sundays to remind me to journal because more frequent journaling is a new goal I set for myself. I don't have too much going on in my life besides school and work so sometimes there is not much to say except randomness. What is your kryptonite? For some reason limited-time or specialty treats is one of mine. I always buy them. I feel like if I become aware of a specialty treat that may not be available in the future, I have to try it or I might regret  not ever knowing what it tasted like after it's gone. This is my latest temptation:

It was actually really good by the way. On the way home I thought about this weakness of mine and asked Josh what his kryptonite is and his answer was his shins and spiders. Audrey said hers was nothing, and that she is awesome. Haha yep, that's my girl! 

 At work I was given a little closet as my break area. I call it my saw closet because it's creepy and looks like someone was tortured in there.  There are brownish red spots all over the walls and ground that look like dried blood.  Here are some pictures that don't showcase how yucky it really is (or was...):



I recently decided to make this awful little place into an awesome hideaway
And this is how it turned out...




And here are some random videos and pictures that I just found that we have had for a little bit and I have done nothing with them until now:




No comments:

Post a Comment