Adios Amigos

The gal I worked with everyday, my friend Rachel, is moving to Florida and her last day was last Friday. 
My beautiful friend Rachel!
So I made her this collage with different inside jokes and fun work things and I put it on a mug with the help of Costco.

 Her and I were very different people who lived very different lives but we were a great work team who had a lot of good times.  There were days we would laugh until we cried and days we wanted to cry and found a way to laugh instead.  She is an awesome person who taught me a lot about standing up for myself and she will be missed!

Here are some clips I put together from her small adios amigos party:



We played a few games as you can see from the clips (we did the potato dump because she is leaving Idaho and we obviously needed to have potatoes). There were also a few things that the clips didn't really show. I made mini burritos, fruit salad and homemade guacamole and salsa.  Rachel brought 7 layer dip and Ben brought brownies, it was all very yummy!  Sarah and I ended up wrestling on the ground.... don't ask.  We also played a get-to-know-you game that isn't showed in the clips that revealed some interesting things about my coworkers... for instance Zane apparently hasn't put on underwear since his sophomore year of high school and Ben was a suspected murderer in a state he has never been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment