“When all else fails, take a vacation.” ― Betty Williams

The Third night I ate at my first Japanese
Steakhouse. So good!
We left from Idaho Falls and we ended up missing our second plane because the our first plane had to be deiced.  When we got to Orlando we ate at Jack's Place, which was the best fine dining I have ever had!

At Universal I volunteered Josh for a show
We saw lots of shows including Fear Factor live, Animals on location Live (as shown), Disaster, and Horror Make-up Show


We went on all the crazy thrill rides (After which I have decided that I may be getting too old and dizzy to ride them )


one of the many movie props all over the park

Florida is Beautiful.  Lots of plants, animals, and water.  But boy is it humid!


They still had Christmas decor up



Hogwarts was AMAZING!! Even though the line was long, the line was just as cool as the ride itself! They really make you feel like you are in hogwarts!
SO much food on our cruise!







BAHAMAS




Parasailing! We also got to go snorkeling, jet skiing, boating, and we got to go on a banana boat ride.


Shopping in Bahamas
We had such a fun time on this trip! It was CRAZY fun! We got to know so many good people and it was so awesome to learn about and experience different cultures and lifestyles. Being on the cruise was like getting a taste of what it is like to be weathly... the service was amazing.  We could go to any show or class and eat anything at anytime anywhere and they took care of everything.  Only problem was I got pretty seasick the first day.

Coming home was not as nice.  Josh and I didn't get to sit by each other on either flight between orlando and denver.  Our plane had minor problems so we were stuck sitting in that cramped hot and humid space longer (they put me and josh in middle seats) while they fixed the problem.  Our second flight to Idaho Falls was almost an hour delayed because of the deicing. We were missing Audrey like CRAZY so this was very hard for us.  But we made it back, and it is nice to be home with Audrey again.



No comments:

Post a Comment