“Home is not where you live, but where they understand you” Christian Morganstern

Best Friends' Emily and Justine
Me and My other beautiful bestie, Ali-Anne (just for the record there is no Anne it's really Lizette)
Beautiful girl!
Another beautiful girl!


Kyle! (Justine's hubby)
My hubby :)
Last weekend there was an open house and a farwell in Boise, so naturally I will use any excuse to visit Boise.      I hastily leaped out of southeastern Idaho, and into a magical land that I call home.  It was so nice I didn't even have to wear a light jacket! We took Scooter on a walk along the green belt right up next to the Boise river and it was Beautiful! The best part was getting to visit some of the people that I love the most, I miss them dearly already. It won't be long before I will come up with another excuse to visit again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment