Slacker Section

The Slacker






We are busy like always.  Josh and I are both working and loving our jobs. Audrey is going to school and she is in gymnastics and she loves it all.  When we aren't doing those things we are out having fun or working on the house (I hope to have some sweet pictures of house progress in the future).


Josh needed some decoration in his office so his co-workers made a special inside joke meme wall for him. 
For Boss day I made my boss Brian Woolsey a "where's Woolsey" card because he is always traveling for work.  

And then I made him a "Where's Woolsey" search and find. 

A while back, my boss and I were talking about the show 'Home Improvement' so when he went home for the night (he gets to work earlier than everyone and leaves early) I put this on the back of his door:
So now every time he shuts his door for a meeting with someone or an important call, he gets to see that :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment