Idaho Falls Updates

This is just a quick update on a few things. We've been doing a whole bunch on the house but I only have a few things to share...

Entryway update
Before
After
Yardwork
before

after
before
during

after


These are pictures from a night out with my best friend and favorite cousin Katie.  We actually ended up in the ER that night but I won't go into that.


Both my grandpas past away since we moved to Idaho Falls. 
My Grandpa Cherryholmes:  One of the most interesting people I have ever met.  He was always saying something to get a reaction from the people around him.  I always found myself laughing and having a great time whenever he was around.  

My Grandpa Newman: He was one of the first people to get a kidney transplant.  He fought off some prison escapes in his 80s.  And he would always bring us the best fish from his fishing trips. I will miss him but I am happy that he can be reunited with his wife and his daughter Audrey. 






No comments:

Post a Comment