Park City with little Audrey


Audrey discovered a very cute friend
She loves to give her cute friend kisses, and I can't blame her ;)


Master Bedroom at our hotel

The kitchen in our room 

Where did that little trouble maker go?

I turn around and she is already in the living room!
She is getting too quick!


I loved the little moose decorations!


Olympic Museum


Me going down the zip line

Audrey sleepin at the park

The view from the park


Josh on the zip line. We took turns so one could watch the baby.


Josh riding up the lift alone 


Alpine slide




We had a jetted tub in our room and Audrey loved it!




2 comments:

  1. Love love love these~so fun!!!
    Grandma Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bath pictures!!! So cute! Madisen used to kiss herself in the mirror too. It's so funny to watch them in the mirror. Looks like you had a great time in Park City!

    ReplyDelete