Music in the Mountains Trip

We just took a little trip to Big Sky and Yellowstone. We saw one of Josh's favorite groups (the Turnpike Troubadours) at an outdoor concert in Big Sky. They sounded awesome! We brought chairs to sit on but I was up dancing the whole time.  If ever I am feeling down, music, dancing and being outdoors make me happy and I got to do them all at the same time! I booked a hotel right next to the concert so while everyone was trying to get to their cars and get out of the parking lots, we were sitting in the hot tub relaxing.  This hotel had the softest robe ever, I will have to find one like that for myself.

After eating the hotel breakfast, we left the next morning to go to Yellowstone. In Yellowstone we drove around, hiked, ate at the lakeside restaurant and we rowed around on the lake in our inflatable row boat listening to relaxing music. It was so beautiful there.  Our van isn't the best place to sleep, but it sure beat a tent that night because it rained pretty hard. We were also able to drive through Teton National Park and visit Jackson Hole before heading home.  I made two videos of the trip.  The first one is Yellowstone with just a phone camera because I didn't bring a camera.  The waterfalls turned out pretty good because I wasn't in a moving car, but some of the other footage is a little on the blurry side.  And the other video is just a snapshot of the other stuff that I got (with music from the Turnpike Troubadours)

Video that I made of the captured natural beauty from our trip:


Music in the Mountains

No comments:

Post a Comment