My husband knows that I have a love for reading and laughing and so for mother's day he thought about getting me, "Tender Wings of Desire" (a romance novel with KFC's Colonel Sanders, as shown below). He also knows how practical I am and that I usually get my books for free. He didn't end up getting it knowing that I wouldn't spend my money just to read a novella that probably isn't worth my time. Just seeing that cover is enough to fill my imagination with funny stories which makes me laugh without even reading it.


Instead I got some chocolate (always a good choice) and some free time (he and Audrey went to Idaho Falls) so I could relax and read whatever I wanted. My relaxing day actually ended up being a workout/movie day which was still great.
While they were in Idaho Falls, Josh's family hung out with Audrey and Josh was a parking lot leader for the temple open house.
![]() |
| 5 PT cruisers in his lot haha |
![]() |
| One Awesome Guy! |


No comments:
Post a Comment