The new job is great, the people are awesome and it's nice to have my mornings back. It will be even better when I have more to do, right now is a slow time for my position. I am hoping to get the OK next week to start some of my busier work of collecting data on 3 and 5 year graduates.
Last weekend was totally awesome! We had a bunch of family and friends around for the weekend to celebrate my mom's 60th birthday (I made a video below because that is what I do).
Katie and Zack were in town so we went to dinner with them and then Katie and I got to gab and make chocolate covered Oreo balls (SOOO YUMMY). In Twin Falls we were able to go to the canyon and watch the bridge jumpers which was always something that I loved to do when we lived there. If I had a twin, Katie would be my twin. Sure I could never compete with her beauty, but even when we are far away with little to no contact, we remain oddly close. She is only 2 days older than me, but she has no problem reminding me that she looks younger haha. Love that girly!
So... Mom's birthday. Christy has been planning this thing for like a year and we were able to finally have it at her house in Twin Falls. It was a lot of fun for everyone. Watch the video below to see how it went.
![]() | |




No comments:
Post a Comment