Spring Audrey Update

This process of moving to Boise is a a stressful one! The house looks bare with all the decorations packed up and boxes lying around.  School is out and I have applied for graduation (which has been really hard on me; I'm going to miss school). And although Audrey also adds to our stress, her sweet and funny personality keep us smiling all the time.  She says the cutest and funniest stuff all the time.

The other day Josh was walking on the side of the road and Audrey and I were on the side walk.  So Audrey tells Josh, "Get, up here (points to sidewalk). You need to listen to me dad!"  I wish I could have all her funny moments on tape, but I would have to tape her all the time.  Every once in a while, I will get some videos of her on my phone, so here are some of my latest videos put together on one video.


No comments:

Post a Comment