Some of my favorite pictures that I took of my family this year.























Celeste probably won't be that thrilled about me posting that last picture since no girl likes to broadcast the way they looked right after all day laboring, but that is probably one of my favorite pictures that I have ever taken.  Celeste was induced into labor because she had a kidney stone problem (yea, this tough girl passed a kidney stone and had a baby at the same time!). I love this picture because I don't like posing people for pictures because of the unnatural emotion that comes from posing someone.  Little kids are fun to photograph because you can't pose them, and you pretty much have to capture what they give you; their personalities.  I like to capture something real and people in their own natural and comfortable state.  For me, this picture shows a beautiful moment of a mother holding her baby for the first time after a rough pregnancy and rough labor.  It is also the first moments of Jaxtyn's life in the outside world. The emotion is raw and so real and I absolutely love capturing that more than anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment