Miracles come in moments. Be ready and willing. --Wayne Dyer


 I love taking pictures of my little Audrey. I love all the little faces she makes, and how she is so sweet and little.  I already get emotional thinking about her growing up, even just thinking about growing out of her newborn clothes and into her 0-3 month clothes makes me sad. So I feel like if I keep taking pictures of her, it might make me feel better.




 Thanks to the hospital night crew for keeping Audrey up with middle of the night check-ups, she came home very awake at night.  In order to get any sleep, we found that snuggling with dad is the only way to get her to sleep soundly.  Now she sleeps much better in her crib at night thanks to a few nights with us.

After several attempts to bundle Audrey in blankets, we've found that she always likes her arms out so she can wave them around  or hold them up in her sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment