Like any other night i went to bed after a long shift at ISU, and I swear the next morning I woke up and I had this crazy bump that I couldn't even suck in. Since I've been pregnant I hate feeling like I'm gaining weight and there is nothing I can do about it (especially after finally losing a good amount of weight after starting my thyroid medication), but I LOVE this bump. It's super exciting looking down and see it. I don't even have to look down, I can feel my skin getting itchy from stretching and my insides always feel uncomfortable, but it makes me happy. Even though you feel sick and tired from the pregnancy it's hard to realize what is actually happening, but now that I have the bump it has become more real to me :)
Baby Bump
Like any other night i went to bed after a long shift at ISU, and I swear the next morning I woke up and I had this crazy bump that I couldn't even suck in. Since I've been pregnant I hate feeling like I'm gaining weight and there is nothing I can do about it (especially after finally losing a good amount of weight after starting my thyroid medication), but I LOVE this bump. It's super exciting looking down and see it. I don't even have to look down, I can feel my skin getting itchy from stretching and my insides always feel uncomfortable, but it makes me happy. Even though you feel sick and tired from the pregnancy it's hard to realize what is actually happening, but now that I have the bump it has become more real to me :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment